Victoria Johnson is a character from the first season of Canadian Boys. She is the girlfriend of Vancouver.
Victoria is a 15-year-old girl of White English Canadian heritage. She has brown hair and light hazel eyes. She wears a black dress-shirt with dark pink hems and a golden star motif in the middle, matching-colour shorts, a pink scarf and ribbons and a pair of burgundy-and-black shoes with revealing holes and light mauve cotton socks underneath.
Victoria is Vancouver's girlfriend, and she takes on some responsibility to care for him.
As his girlfriend, Victoria mostly acts very kindly towards Vancouver, but she can be quite firm when he is getting up to trouble (which is quite often). She worries a lot about Vancouver, especially if he's out of her sight, and always stands by him even if he's done something particularly unforgivable. Victoria can become annoyed by some of Vancouver's habits, especially when he scratches his head, but she never outright becomes angry with him.
Freddy for Action Edit
Main article: Freddy for Action
Victoria appears as a supporting protagonist in the 2017 video game Freddy for Action. She acts as a healer for the team, and she can be visited an unlimited amount of times for free whenever they need to be nursed back to health. She is referred to in - and reads out - the description to the Victoria's Sandwich item, stating that she baked the cake itself.
- (to Vancouver) "Oh, Vancouver."
- "Vancouver! What are you doing?"
Freddy for Action Edit
- (meeting Vancouver) "Oh hi there, Vancouver! What are you doing around here?"
- (explaining her healing abilities) "So if you ever get into a spot of bother, just come to me. I'll get you nursed back to health with my magical powers!"
- (healing the team) "Alright, all healed up. Come back any time you need me and I'll get you healed back up again."
- (meeting the team after being defeated) "Oh, did you boys get roughed up? You should be careful."
- (healing the team after being defeated) "There you go, all good as new. Do take care though, okay?"
- (viewing the Victoria's Sandwich item in the inventory, voiceover) "I baked this cake for Vancouver. It's infused with a special little touch of mine."
- Victoria and her boyfriend, Vancouver, were originally going to be sister and brother, though this was changed to girlfriend and boyfriend just before the Canadian Boys series started.